Two Harbors Curling Club
The purpose of the Two Harbors Curling Club is to provide recreational and competitive opportunities in the sport of curling at the local, regional, national, provide the local community with an affordable recreational opportunity to learn about and participate in the sport of curling.
- Host competitions at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Facilitate incorporation of curling into public school and community education programs.
- Foster development of young curlers through a junior curling program.
- Facilitate skill development to increase representation in USCA-sanctioned events at the state, national, and international level.
- Exhibit and encourage principles of fair play and sportsmanship.
The 2023-24 Season is Here!
Sunday December 17
Improve your delivery through individualized instruction with experienced curlers.
Sign up sheet on bulletin board at the club.
$320 Per Team
Registration to be Paid at the Door
League play starts in Early November and Runs through March. We curl Monday through Thursday.
With 5 spiels throughout the year, you are bound to find one that is perfect for your team!
Bring your group in and Curl!! We can provide instruction or just a bartender. Contact us to reserve your time today!