The curling season will soon be underway. If you are interested in curling, attend one of our Open Houses or consider the Community Ed “Learn to Curl” program. Both are a great ways to get introduced to the sport. We look forward to seeing you at the club!
- Open House — November 3rd 5-9 pm
- Open House — November 5th 1-4 pm
Leagues this year:
If you did not get a chance to sign up for a league be sure to email the Club or attend one of the upcoming Open Houses:
- Monday 5:30 (Full) and 7:30 Open* leagues: Open leagues for teams at all skill levels
- Tuesday 6:30 Open Competitive league: An open league targeting teams with competitive rosters. No specific experience/skill requirements, but teams should have rosters with curlers comfortable in a competitive environment, and probably not more than one new/inexperienced curler per team.
- Wednesday 5:00 Men’s league: For teams with all male players.
- Wednesday 7:15 Open league (Full): Open leagues for teams at all skill levels
- Thursday 7:00 Open league: An open league for teams at all skill levels, but with an emphasis on learning and instruction. A short, optional instructional session will be at 6:30 each week. Experienced teams curling in this league should be prepared to support a learning environment for less experienced teams.
For more information regarding league fees, see the League tab.
To see other Curling Events click on the Calendar tab.
Two Harbors Curling Club P.O. Box 183 Hwy 61 – Two Harbors, MN 55616
Phone: (218) 834-2664 E-Mail the Club