Fall Membership Meeting and League Sign up
is Monday, October 16th at 6:00 p.m.
Sign up for leagues (as a team or individual) and get updates on the upcoming curling season. Everyone welcome!
- Monday 5:30 and 7:30 Open* leagues: Open leagues for teams at all skill levels
- Tuesday 6:30 Open Competitive league: An open league targeting teams with competitive rosters. No specific experience/skill requirements, but teams should have rosters with curlers comfortable in a competitive environment, and probably not more than one new/inexperienced curler per team.
- Wednesday 5:00 Men’s league: For teams with all male players.
- Wednesday 7:15 Open league: Open leagues for teams at all skill levels
- Thursday 7:00 Open league: An open league for teams at all skill levels, but with an emphasis on learning and instruction. A short, optional instructional session will be at 6:30 each week. Experienced teams curling in this league should be prepared to support a learning environment for less experienced teams.
*An “open” league means that team rosters may be all male, all female, or co-ed in any proportion.
For more information regarding league fees, see the League tab.
We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
To see other Curling Events and Open Houses click on the Calendar tab.
Two Harbors Curling Club P.O. Box 183 Hwy 61 – Two Harbors, MN 55616
Phone: (218) 834-2664 E-Mail the Club